When it comes time to place your Ontario home, town home, or condo on the market, you will have many decisions to make. For many sellers the process of selling their properties is not only challenging but can also be emotional, since many memories are attached to a home. It is very important to focus on the steps involved with selling your current home and looking forward to your future new home.
“A 2004 study by the National Association of Realtors indicated that 74 percent
of consumers begin the home buying process online”
This is where a great marketing plan comes in, it is my job as a sales representative to insure that your property receives high exposure on-line as well as offline which will ensure that your homes sell as quickly as possible, and at top value! My goal is to make life-long clients who would recommend me to others – not just a quick sale.
My 10-Point Higher Standards Plan of Action
1. Prepare a market analysis of your home.
2. List your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for maximum exposure.
3. List your property at www.Kingsway.com, using our 24 Hour Home Finder
4. Prepare a detailed highlight sheet listing the features, advantages and benefits of your property
5. Place a professional and distinct Kingsway sign on your property
6. Communicate to you regularly on all aspects of marketing
7. Pre-qualify potential purchasers to save you time
8. Make you aware of all financial alternatives regarding your sale
9. Explain our home warranty program to you
10. Follow up on all necessary closing details until the money is in your hands and you’re ready to move